Look 3: Scandi Pretty
HOW WE DID IT:
- We used the same wallpaper from episode 1 fromThe Wall Sticker Company. This shows you the versatility of the wallpaper and how it can go either masculine or feminine.
- We also borrowed the rug and TV Consoles from episode 2. The sisal rug is perfect for this style and the double white TV console were the perfcet combination for this pretty look.
- The warm toned mixed metals were used throughout. Gold side table, touch lamp and floor lamp from Coco and Crème and coffee table from interior secrets where the perfect combination of mixing metals.
- We have mixed lots of textures in the room with metals, blush leather, weeds, and soft sheepskins. This creates a homely warm layered feel.
- We love cushions and used plenty on this couch! A mixed collection from Kate and Kate home and Coco and crème, the more cushions the better for this look. We also used cushions to soften up the Barnaby Lane leather chair.
- The main piece of artwork in this space is an Amelia Anderson from Southwood Home. It is large and framed without glass, which is perfect for leaning.
- The leaning mirror in the corner balanced out the room and reflected back the pretty pink artwork and also the greenery directly in front of out. This makes that room feel bigger.
- Once again, books are so important when styling, we focused on softer covers, plain blacks and whites, soft greys, nudes, and fashion books.
- We have combined two different seats to add some more personality to the space and so it doesn’t all feel too matchy matchy.
- The clock balances that space on the back wall as does the Ivy Muse stand balance the space next to the console.
- To add to finishing touches we added some fresh protea flowers to the room.